Business Meeting Venues
Business Meetings are typically private events which can be in the form of private dining, board meeting, annual general meeting, networking or team building event. The business meeting can be hosted for employees, clients, or other stakeholders.
For business meetings, you need venues that are designed well and equipped with the tools to maximize the productivity of the meeting. Needless to say that the venue needs to be selected based on the type of meeting.
At Venuestreet, we help corporate find the best business meeting venue options that every city has to offer. From hotels, exhibition centers, restaurants, malls, cafes, and resorts across India available at one place, you can choose the best option for your business meeting. So irrespective of the type of business meeting, Venuestreet helps you discover the best venue options. With several filter options such as room size, capacity, and amenities, you will never regret your venue choice for the business meeting.
As you browse and shortlist your business meeting venue, we have put together a list of few things that you should consider while selecting the venue:
- Type of Business Meeting : For dining-focused business meetings, you need a venue that is formal and professional. You ideally need private dining areas in restaurants or hotels with flexible seating arrangements that offers complete privacy for the meeting. For board meeting or AGM which is a legal requirement for most companies, you need to have a larger venue that can accommodate shareholders, stakeholders, and partners. For a slightly informal networking, cocktail party or team building event, you can explore both indoor options which are fun and stimulating as well as outdoor options which offer a variety of team activities.
- Capacity : Based on the participants for the meeting, you will have a fair sense of the capacity required at the venue. Select venues that can easily accommodate the expected guests and a few more. If it’s a 1 :1 dining meeting, you might just need a quite table at a restaurant.
- Know your overall budget : For any business meeting, it’s important to plan a budget and stick to it. The cost of venue can take a major share of your budget particularly for annual general meeting or team building events where the number of participants is higher. Make sure that you have enough money left to account for food, entertainment, etc.
- Layout : Based on the type of meetings, you need to look at the layout of the venue as well. The layout can be classroom-style, U-shaped with different seating capacity.
- Amenities and Service : You also need to consider the amenities and services that are offered as part of the booking. Complementary Wi-Fi, LCD screen or projector, note pads, pencils, etc are some of the things to look out for. For dining meetings, understand the cuisine options that are provided and refreshments in the form of tea, coffee, cookies that are on offer.
- Parking : Check whether the venue has enough parking spaces to accommodate the expected number of guests and whether it’s part of the venue cost or has to be paid for separately.
- Location : The venue should be located at a convenient distance from the attendees’ office or home.
- Availability : Most important as you need to know whether the venue will be available on the date and time of your choosing. Also, double check the availability when you physically visit the venue.
With this checklist, you are all set to start shortlisting your venues. At Venuestreet, we have tried to provide as much information about the venues as possible and with easy to use filters you can quickly shortlist the right venues for your business meeting. You can enquire directly with venue owners through the website and pick your dream venue.
So, select the perfect venue and leave the arrangements and worry for proficient event planners that the venue offers. You can just relax and enjoy the moments with your business stakeholders.